RSI Warrior is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-08-01. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Award-winning ergonomics software helping thousands of computer users prevent and recover from RSI world-wide.
* Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unintrusive as possible.
* Over 20 professionally designed stretches shown during rest breaks to guide you through your stretching break. The stretches are 30 seconds long, and are smooth 3D animations.
* Ergonomics Wizard shown at startup to remind you the proper seating positions and proper ergonomic configuration of your desk, chair and computer.
* Posture Reminders shown at key intervals to remind to you to correct your seating posture.
* Automatic clicking to get rid the strain associated with mouse clicking. This works by automatically dispatching a click whenever you stop moving the mouse. This works great if your RSI is induced by over-clicking.
* Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer.
RSI Warrior (version 4.1) has a file size of 8.16 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 194 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.